Monday, October 25, 2010

Oak Creek/ Sedona pictures!

These are pictures from when Chris came up to Cottonwood for the first time. I decided to show him around Sedona and Oak creek canyon.

Garlands is a place that my Dad and I went to all the time when I was growing up! Best Pickles EVER! Oh and that silver deer talks...random I know.

Chris and I raced down the river rock jumping, It was a blast and there were only a few minor injuries.


We both like these "views"!! Hee hee



*Kissie Kissie *


Chris Found a fellow Swed! He was so excited, he almost wanted to wait until they came back to their car so he could meet them.

He is SO CUTE! Gosh I'm lucky :) Chris's artistry of the red rock.

The view from where we ate lunch.

For some reason he loved the pink "Pigs"

We had such a great day.

2 comments: