Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am seriously SO over this!!!!!


Oh my goodness! I am so tiered of Nursing school right now. It is so hard every stinking day! Literally every day I wake up and I have an enormous amount to do for the day. Papers, labs, clinical worksheets, reading HUNDREDS of pages a week, out of class projects, interviews (that require a formal essay) on and on and on. I"M SO SICK OF IT!
I need a break. I had one this last weekend but because of it I am ridiculously behind! I came back and got slapped in the face with how much work and reading I need to do. It was painful. I sit here totally overwhelmed and I just stare at the book while the anxiety builds up in the pit of my stomach. There is so much to do and the days are passing in a blur. I read for HOURS and HOURS and I still can't catch up. I have fallen asleep on my book so many times that I'm surprised the words haven't seeped into the skin on my face.Grrrawwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh blaaalalalalala...... I'm losing it people.
December please come faster :(

2 comments:

  1. I really like your comic. It's fantastic. Here's to December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Julie!!! take it one day at a time. You can do this! We're all rooting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete