Monday, October 25, 2010

Jerome and then *Date night at the Asylum*


Chris and I went to Jerome and while exploring he locked me in this.

He let me out and then we Enjoyed the rest of Beautiful Jerome.

Ok, There is a restaurant inside the old grand hotel and it is quite possible my FAVORITE restaurant! So when Chris came up I made plans for us to have a romantic date here.

This is where we sat, but this was taken during the day. We came back that night and ate our Amazing dinner overlooking the whole valley.

On our way to Dinner, Chris pulled over and got me out of the car so that we could take pictures with the sunset. It was stunning.


Chris Bought me the Jewelry I am wearing earlier that day.

It was a magical night.
I've decided that love is not just about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment