Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The First Blog...

Hello Blog!
With the help of my sister and my friends i hope to get the hang of this blog world. I never thought that i would have a blog before i got married because i didn't think that anyone would be interested in my single life. As it turns out I never have a dull moment in my life. I think that this will be a fun way to share my thoughts in a journal sort of way. So if you would like to keep up on my life... read on. I will try to update this blog as i dig my way through Nursing school and life. My love life alone could have it's own blog at times! Here goes...a life of Jewels. The good, bad, beautiful, fun life of Jewels!

3 comments:

  1. hey! So happy to see you on here. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blog world! :) I'd love a visual representation of updates from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drama is hitting the blog world. Watchout everyone.

    ReplyDelete