Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I need Tums or a strong sedative!

Beware: Use of Harsh passive aggressive capital lettering, proceed with caution

Ok so today was the last and final..."final" of the semester. I thought that I had everything under control. I felt good about what I had studied and confident that everything would turn out great. Well now that it is all over and done with I am about to die because I don't know how I did! UGH!!! Alright so I began the test and within the first few questions the panic set in...Holy CRAP this is the hardest test I have taken so far. I kinda wanted to calmly put down my pencil, walk over to the wall and start banging my head against it. I tried to just let that thought slip away and I focused on only being positive. I needed positive vibes to get through this. Then about question 87 I cracked.......I"M GONNA FAIL! I swear on everything Every dang answer on Every dang question is the right one! But which one is the MOST right AAAAAAAA!!!!!! Shoot me now or NCLEX questions shall be the death of ME! Again I had to force myself to calm the heck down and finish the test, and for heaven sakes be POSITIVE JULIE!
I finished and looked over it a few times and then handed in my future. Honestly I have NO clue how I did...and that is freakin Terrifying! I have no way of finding out my score until tomorrow afternoon. I am such a wreck. WHy? I don't know. I know that there is nothing I can do, what is done is done.
RAWRRRRRRRRR!
That's it, I am taking a Tylenol PM and going to sleep, Yes sleep will be my coping mechanism.
and my Diagnosis is
Acute psychosis, related to Extreme test anxiety, As evidenced by: Screaming tantrum on the floor.
I'm OUT!

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's Thursday morning now...I hope that you do fabulously well!!! Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed but I'm a proud sissy regardless!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie!!
    I'm sure you did awesome!! I hate when you take tests where EVERY answer sounds right. Ugh. Best of luck to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete