Friday, December 11, 2009

All is well and I'm a spaz

life is back to cheery rainbows and smiles! I ended up with an overall 88% in Block one of Nursing. I was a little disappointed to lose my A but I had one test during October that pulled my grade way down. My teacher actually called me on Thursday, told me that I was a spaz and that I did great on my final:) I love my instructors! I don't know why I freaked out so much. It had to be hormonal...but I think I blame too many things on hormones. The sleep really helped as well as the three hour bath, that's right THREE hour bath!

Now I can't wait to get down to Mesa for the next week! I get to see my sissy:)

I have to give a little love to my sister Jana....


She is the absolute best sister. I can't believe how blessed I am to have my best friend be my sister. Really! I can hang out with her all the time and it never gets old.

She gets me. We're both crazy emotional and that's one of my favorite things.

She is possibly the only other person that can love me as much as my Mommy did.

She cares SO much and lets me know it all the time.

She's freakin hysterical! Lets face it, she is so funny with the perfect amount of corky.

She's beautiful. She knows how to dress and always has. We are pretty much the same size and I love to steal her cute clothes...and jewelry...and perfume...and hair decor. Tee Hee, Sorry bout that Sis! At least I usually give it back...right? And now I ask before I steal:)
I love you Sister, I see you soon!
Mwah!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... those are the nicest things anyone has said to me. Thanks for making me bawl! I love you sissy more than anything!

    ReplyDelete