Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time for news.

It is about time that I got back to the blog and updated. As everyone already knows from Facebook and talking to me, I am ENGAGED! I am going to marry the most incredible man that I have ever met. He balances me, supports me, laughs with me. I can't wait to spend my life with him and to love him throughout every moment. I have to share this song because it completely shows the way that I feel right now and whenever I am with him. It is from the Sound of Music :)

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVy8_pTUgwE&feature=relatedI must have done Something Good

Maria:Perhaps I had a wicked childhoodPerhaps I had a miserable youthBut somwhere in my wicked, miserable pastThere must have been a moment of truth
For here you are, standing there, loving meWhether or not you shouldSo somewhere in my youth or childhoodI must have done something good
Nothing comes from nothingNothing ever couldSo somewhere in my youth or childhoodI must have done something good
Captain:For here you are, standing there, loving meWhether or not you should
Maria:So somewhere in my youth or childhoodI must have done something good
Maria and the Captain:Nothing comes from nothingNothing ever could
Maria:So somewhere in my youthCaptain:Or childhoodMaria:I must have done something . . .I must have done something good.

That being said <3 All is in motion to begin our lives together and we just signed the papers for our first home!! We have been looking for a while now but we just haven't found what we wanted. Some homes needed so much work and others were too overwhelming. Nothing quite fit. Until we found this....


The front of our house!


The Kitchen, where I shall be cooking as often as possible! I love to cook
This the entry way, the formal dining room, the living room, and then a cute little room that will be made into the library.

The back yard. I love it! It has citrus trees, grass, plants and a pool.
The POOL! aww love it.

So this is our HOME! I hope to have lots of get-togethers and dinner parties. We chose a house that we can grow into and raise our children in, until then please come and stay with us!! Just show up and we will have a room ready and waiting for you. It was love at first sight for both Chris and I, and I can't believe that I will become a wife and then a mother in this home :)



1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!! I am so excited for you two! What a fun stage of life to be in. (A house is in our...5...year plan. And that's optimistic. lol)

    ReplyDelete