Saturday, April 10, 2010

Something new....

It has been a while since I have had something new... and by something new I mean SomeONE new. Who da thunk it would be someone I have technically known since I was thirteen. We met when he moved to Flagstaff, I was in 8th grade and he was a year behind me. Even though he is older than me, I thought of him as younger because of school. All through high school, it was the (pat pat on the shoulder) "Aw you're so cute" from me. We didn't have any interest in each other.


Fast forward 10 years and now I find myself looking at and pursuing (and being pursued by:) quite a handsome, spiritual, MAN.


SO...I guess we'll just see what happens. I am enjoying this.


*Note* I know I blogged and so that makes it public but we are ONLY in the small beginnings.


More updates will follow.

I just thought this was funny:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your update!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julieeeeeee ! I want updates ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOYA! HOLLA! HECK COOL! YAHOO! YIPEEE!!! YOWZAA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the picture! I'm so excited for you!!! :) HOORAY! And FYI-Lillie and I are coming to Flagstaff the first week of May. I REALLY want to see you! We'll be there Monday through Saturday.

    ReplyDelete