Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'd rather blog

I would much rather sit here and blog. I could be studying for the huge exam that i have in two hours, but I am going to take a little break and blog.
I had an awesome weekend! I have been so buried in nursing school and it felt wonderful to go down to Mesa and see so many of the people I love. I thought, as I was flying across the water on roommate Lindsey's jet ski, Life ROCKS! The day could not have been more beautiful and I felt so free. Mern and I had a blast riding around for a few hours, And she gave me the best mental image to take back to Cottonwood- Imagine a whole Mern flying about ten feet over the top of the jet ski! You had better hold on when you are ridding with me:) I also got my hair done, FINALLY! I was going nuts because I had about two inches of re-growth. My sissy gave me a massage, and I loved seeing her. She taped the season premier of Grey's anatomy for me...only the best show ever created. Micky and Tyson gave me lots of hugs and kisses, i love those two so much. Micky is the cutest little girl and I just want to cuddle her all the time!
Roy cooked everyone food on Saturday night and it was heavenly!
It was such a joy to see Meagan and her beautiful baby belly.
I got to go to the Temple with Scott:)
The relief society broadcast was inspiring and much needed.
Glen bought Crispy creams for Jana and the family and let me help devour them!
I did practice wedding hair for Kristen, and she looked absolutely beautiful.
Ate sushi Friday night for the first time in weeks!!!! Ah it was fantastic
SLEPT IN!
Played, laughed, and talked with my Nana until 12:30 am. and I was the one falling asleep. She kept ME up lol.
I also realized that my Nana is more flexible than I am....yeah i know! She can lift her leg up higher than I can. 82 years old and she can pull her leg up to her chest! I was SHOCKED. That's what we were doing during the early hours of the morning hahaha.

All in all it was the best time. Well now I better get back at it, time to study. I am doing what i have to so that I can do what I WANT to:)

2 comments:

  1. you're funny sissy! Are you quitting & coming down to do hair yet??? I want you back! fine fine... good luck on your test! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super fun weekend!! :) i'm sure it was nice to get a break from all the studying!! i love you blog by the way!! i'm so glad you have one!! :)

    ReplyDelete